Farms Advice Podcast welcomes the new series of Beyond The Tax Return with the sponsors Byfields Business Advisers. At less than a year old we have hit our goal to not only get a sponsor on board the podcast but to have a business that shares the same values as we do for the podcast but for every day as well. We really want to step up the game for farmers by giving them the tools and information they need to find new opportunities and develop their growth plan.
Farms Advice Podcast has the vision to dramatically improve farm efficiency and productivity through connected with farmers in the most streamlined process. There is no need to travel to a podcast to get some value out of it and it allows it to be so accessible which farmers need.
Why Byfields Agribusiness?
- Our “beyond compliance” approach starts with a commitment to assist you with the “bigger picture” issues in your business, such as business structures, succession plans, wills, and life insurance.
- We pride ourselves in delivering a comprehensive pre 30 June tax estimate, where we calculate expected profits for the year and estimate likely tax payable, discuss effects to business cashflows, and investigate tax-saving strategies to be implemented prior to 30th June each year.
- In depth knowledge of the tax concessions available to primary producers to ensure that you use all the tax planning tools and rebates available to you.
- Our people have an in-depth knowledge of farm businesses, as most of our senior staff have farming backgrounds and the majority of our clients are in the farming industry.
- There is a team approach to your work so that if the contact person on your file is unavailable due to holidays or for any other reason, somebody else is able to assist you on a timely basis.
- Agrimaster, Phoenix, Xero, and MYOB software knowledge is first-class across the firm.
- It is guaranteed that if your telephone call cannot be taken immediately, it will be returned within 24 hours or a time that is suitable to you.
- Your financial statements and income tax returns will be completed before January 31 each year, provided we have your records before harvest. In fact, if we receive your information by the end of August, your work will be completed prior to harvest.
Beyond The Tax Return Series Two
Beyond The Tax Return Series One
Planning for 2022 – Jared Ryan
The Rise of Rural Women On-farm and In Office – Lea Williams & Justyna Balowska
Children Returning to the Farm for Work – Brant Jansen
How To Start Your Succession Plan – Scott Smith
Planning Your Estate As A Farmer – Ryan Naughton
How To Plan Your Tax On Farm – Jack Hayes
Hoe Tax Depreciation Works for Farmers – Eamonn Lanagan
Beyond The Tax Return Beginning -Jon Bush
If you would like to talk to the team of specialists please contact them